[AMC-list] P/S pump braket-HELP

In serious need of the back bracket on the power steering pump that mounts to the engine block then to the pump.  Somehow misplaced it and here we sit with the engine in and at a dead stop.  82 Concord Wagon 6cyl.  Local yards nothing that old and the one crushed the Eagle wagon w/bad frame.  My Gremlin buddy, no P/S cars in the 6 cylinders.  Anyone have one to spare?

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
it's up to you to decide
     who you let walk away,
          who you let stay, and
               who you refuse to let go.