Re: [AMC-list] Free Ads

Wanted: 66 Classic 770 parts. I need a drivers side turn signal housing with the socket, and vacuum wiper motor, and a good used clutch for a 6 cyl.
Email or call me
epd@xxxxxxxxxxxx
320-587-4244

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 8, 2009, at 11:31 AM, Jock J JocewJ Jocewicz <namdra@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am finishing up the latest NAMDRA newsletter this weekend and have some room for ads. If anyone has an AMC or AMC/Jeep for sale or wanted or AMC or AMC/Jeeps parts for sale or wanted, e-mail me your ad by 2PM tomorrow,
no cost.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 10-12. 2009 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766