From: "Graham, George W (GE Infra, Energy)" <george.graham@xxxxxx>

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:48:29
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Chasing Those Little e's

Regarding the tail lights; they have a weird grounding circuit.  The
juice flow is very dependant on those little metal sleeves in the lens
screw holes.   The ground flow is from socket to housing to lense screw
hole sleeve to lens/housing mount screw to body.  If your car has
replacement lenses without those metal screw hole sleeves, its almost
impossible to get a good ground.  Best thing to do is add a ground wire
from the light housing body to the car body.

George Graham
AMC of Houston