Re: [AMC-list] how long will you live? (non amc)

Re: [AMC-list] how long will you live? (non amc)

OMG, Eddie, another 40.4 years!!!

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 13:36:13 -0500 "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I guess this could be AMC related. It is a AARP calculator to figure
> out how long you
> might live. Granted it don't take into account how many burritos you
> eat, grumpy old lady,
> whiny kids, drunks on road, swine flu, the size of your stimulus
> (not!) or how many AMCs
> you turned into clunkers and even building fake super stock amxs.
> Still, some of ya'll
> might have some fun with this, don't be lying either, just fill out
> little forms, and see
> what it says. Feel free to post your results. For me, it said 90.4
> years so have another
> 40.4 years to annoy the hell out of AMCers.
>
> http://longevitycalculator.aarp.org/
>
> Eddie Stakes
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.planethoustonamx.com

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 10-12. 2009 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766