[AMC-list] 360 "strokers" using a 401 crank

[AMC-list] 360 "strokers" using a 401 crank

Ok guys, is there some place online with a compiled, step by step, shopping list and machine shop procedure for swapping a 401 crank into a 360 block? I have a 401 crank but I don't know if I should forget going the stroker route or not. Offset grinding and SBC rods are not a problem. Chances are I'll have to have custom pistons made even if I go with an overbore of the 360 because of compression and forged requirements. So.... if I have to go custom...might as well do a little more, spend a little more, and gain a LOT more cubes. Has anyone run the numbers of the maximum overbore and stroke CID using a 360 block and 401 crank...offset ground or not. Any help is appreciated.

Rocky