[AMC-list] 195.6 Pistons on Ebay

There are three NOS 195.6 pistons on Ebay right now.  I have been corresponding with the seller and he has confirmed that they are standard size pistons (not oversized).  That was not in the ad earlier, just the part number which would not mean much to most people.  So if you have a 195.6 block you're trying to save you could perhaps have cylinders sleeved and use these standard pistons.  There are only three pistons on auction however.

Joe Fulton