From: Gary Buchannan
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 6:19 AM
Subject: Wanted: 67-68 Rebel convertible roof top frame. eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call me at 713-464-8825.

      Hi Mate !

      My name is Gary Buchannan from London UK. I saw your Wanted Ad so I decided to write you as I have the item(s) in stock. Get back to me ASAP if you are still interested. What's your cell # ?

      Thanks,
      Gary Buchannan
      N17 9YA London UK
      +447024079228

      Mate my ass, you are scammer! So what you do is right click your mouse on their email. A screen will pop up that says: PROPERTIES at the bottom. Click on PROPERTIES. Then click on DETAILS and COPY IT. Once copied, then paste it to the scammers email and forward it to their server, which usually shuts them down quickly, except gmail which is slow as hell. In the TO line always put abuse@ whoever.com and if you look really closely.....farther down the internet headers, 90% of the scammers have different REPLY TO email address, which means their initial email is forged, duh. If no REPLY  TO then simply forward it to the server shown. In this case it is yahoo, so email go to abuse@xxxxxxxxx Here are the internet headers off the scammers email one would forward:

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1244719152; bh=cx/ywslVhRYfDrt0mxWdZ88wBDFI/RiGjJWdATAYh6E=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=0IJmSFXgRfaSa9mn3vA9/GsEa2bIXiEMOZODuJPBun0Y16eUbeXJVTx6thiDdoJFhZrMX3qD1F9/UsI4BKItLAT/ci4dsKMEgeaJzpeI06pS2ISxfrTaYMaeCJe3SHUiTTF1sjK/5xii9RBGZFSc2ZFTFJEoDruaiY5tS6xSlHE=