Re: [AMC-list] Anyone have experience selling AMCs on traditional places

Re: [AMC-list] Anyone have experience selling AMCs on traditional places?

My 69 is a 2 dr sedan and had headrests.
It now has 95 Ranger highbacks covered in tweed, 90s don't ya know.
I don't know fer sure, I'd guess maybe some sort of safety group?
Mine is definitely NOT a 440 car!
the only options I noted were 232 and auto trans, am radio, rubber mat, no electric wipers, no P/S or other foo-foo fancy stuff!
It was a ONE owner car, still sported a PA "A" title when I bought it off my uncle who bought it off the original owners wife after he passed. I guess in the 20 years he drove it he could have added the headrests, but I'm doubting it. He used the "Braille" parking method!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.

" Adding headrests is pretty easy once you locate a set. 68-69 Americans had them.

my 220 doesn't.  440s only?