Re: [AMC-list] Anyone have experience selling AMCs on traditional places

Re: [AMC-list] Anyone have experience selling AMCs on traditional places?

Pads fit, I've seen mention of guys replacing the 69 pad with a 64-65 pad.
the problem is you will not find one cheaply or easily.
They are very much in demand from SC/Rambler guys or any other American guy.

Really, if you are properly belted in you will not likely see contact with any part of the dash.
If the car is crushed to the point you meet dash, that pad may not make much difference.

I removed my pad and reworked the dash to 64-65 steel.
I could not find a good pad and the dash is a LONG ways from the seat.
Of course I am 6' 2" and have the seat back.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.