Re: [AMC-list] Spoler For A Hornet AMX

On JC Whitney and their older stock; If you find an old catalog with an item in it that you want, and they don't list it in the new catalogs, you can call them up with the catalog and item number. I have done that in the past.
1975 is quite a stretch, but maybe a catalog from the 90s has something in it.
Book stores, swap meets and Craigslist may have what you need.....Russ