Re: [AMC-list] fenders now quarters maybe convertibles!

Re: [AMC-list] fenders now quarters maybe convertibles!

Thanks for changing the subject.
I got another week before I do to much :)

I'll be careful ma, I promise :-O

I was just down looking, I forgot I had cars down there in and by the shop, darn, wher'd those come from!

I have had enough time now to calmly realize that what I want from my ragtop does not change just because it is wrapped in an 65 Ambassador body instead of the American body! I'm going to stick with it. all I really want is a cruiser convertible with a nice rumbly v8 and it has to be different.  Do I need two americans? No, I would probably be happier with the two cars being DIFFERENT body styles.

I do have a storage issue as to how/where I am going to keep them once they are both DONE. Just did some measurements and found the space :)  For a couple of thousand I can change my workshop from 15X27 to 15X38' :) measuring cars and door placement in the shop shows me there will be room to work on two at once end to end or diagonally. For storage purposes I can actually squeeze THREE cars in and have room to tinker! Chimney placement in one front side eliminates space or I could store four!

If, I get back to working on them and am OK, I will be doing a little addition!

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.