Re: [AMC-list] 73 AMX Found

Thanks for your responses on the AMX.  I don't have the VIN written down but
I did check and distinctly remember the M and Z in the VIN.  I will have to
check for the 797Z.  It does have the flapper box on top of the air
cleaner.  The cowl induction is real from what I remember as the circle was
difinitely inside the hood framework.  I'll have to check the other items
out when I get a return call and can spend more time looking it over.  I
don't believe it has a/c.  Good advice on not starting the car...it's
probably better to trailer it home anyway.  The engine did have an
aftermarket hp coil and an older AMC Performer aluminum intake manifold.  It
was sporting chrome valve covers as well.  Other than after market wheels it
looked original.  The interior was in good condition from what I remember as
i didn't see any rips or tears and the carpet was decent.  The shift boot
was needing a replacement and the passenger mirror was missing.  With a good
cleanup I think it would be double sharp.

Now all I need is a return call.  I'll let you know the outcome.  Also when
I get the VIN I'll pass it on to log in the registry.

Thanks,
Robert