[AMC-list] 73 AMX found

I don't write the list much but monitor it daily.  I just came across a 73
AMX sitting in a neighborhood driveway.  I inquired about it and they said
the owner would probably sell it so I am waiting on a return call.
Apparently it was garaged up to about 2 years ago and has been sitting
outside since then.  It was fairly dirty but would clean up very well.
Looks like the paint (original F3 Plum but is black now) is several years
old and has a couple of areas that appear to have bubbling under the paint
about the size of a dime but nothing major.  The interior is in nice used
condition.  Now the good stuff.  It is a 401 with the Cardin interior.  It
has the console with Hurst 4spd along with the Rally guages.  The entire
cowl induction appears to be present as well.  The motor hasn't been cranked
in two years but was driven to where it sits today.  I feel that I can wash
it up and have a nice driver.  It won't win any AMO metals but looks very
nice at 10 feet.

I'll probably have to make an offer and I am really not sure of the value of
this car.  I think I can get it very reasonable but I don't want to insult
the owner.  I think cleaned up and running it would be fairly
desirable.  Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the car to show you
guys.  Any thoughts on the value of this car?

Thanks,
Robert