Re: [AMC-list] Anyone need a Concord Station Wagon- T5 issues

Lots of parts are also interchangeable with the Eagle as well. (I have to mod my floor pan slightly on my '82 Spirit to make it truly 4x4, but the incresed fuel economy and ground clearance come winter will be quite handy!)

From: Joe Fulton
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Anyone need a Concord Station Wagon- T5 issues
To: Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC

Jesse advertise it on craigslist.  Some guy with a rusty Hornet sportabout (redundant heh?) may want to rebody his wagon.  Be sure to mention Hornet wagon in the ad.  Lots of people don't know what an AMC Concord is?

My favorite local junkyard crushed a nice Concord wagon a few years ago.  I was calling around looking for AMCs, having just moved to this area, and they mentioned they had just gotten a Concord wagon. It was for sale until it was put in inventory in the yard.  By the time I got there a short time later, they had put it in the yard so they would not sell it whole.  It was a D/L as I remember and had the vinyl "wood" trim like a Country Squire Ferd.   I got some good parts off it before they crushed it.

Good luck,
Joe Fulton