Re: [AMC-list] What was the last year for the 401 in Jeeps?

Re: [AMC-list] What was the last year for the 401 in Jeeps?

" From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" Thanks for the feedback, Joe.  I had a 401 in my '78 Cherokee Chief ...
" I was curious if any of the 1980's FSJ J20's could possibly have 401s
" in them.

iirc '78 was the last year for the 401 period, along with the big
cars.  sad as imho the fsj was the only thing they put it in that
really needed one.