From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Lindi Mitchell" <mitchelllindi@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 9:58:41 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AMC-list] Fw: '83 Spirit T5 tailshaft housing

The folks below looking for tail shaft or complete trans for their Spirit or Concord
anyone that might be of assistance or point them in right direction please feel free to
comment and thanks ina dvance to all who might, be sure to copy your reply to Dave also.

PS: not sure if still there for sale, but there is/was(?) a 1980 Spirit, light blue, 151
4cyl, factory 5 speed, for sale in Fort Worth, along with 66 convertible Rogue and 66
Marlin, they wanted $800 for the Spirit, the place is www.ruckerperformance.com

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx