Re: [AMC-list] Shipping costs have really increased!

Re: [AMC-list] Shipping costs have really increased!

I'd report the seller to eBay. eBay doesn't charge "final value fees" on shipping and handling, so the seller makes more by moving the value of the item to the shipping charge. At the very least, it's an attempt to defraud eBay of fees that legitimate sellers pay. It certainly doesn't pass the "reasonableness" test for shipping charges.

--Glen