From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:03:35 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Coke 600 Toyota Camry Hybrid

This scenario kind of reminds me of what the big three did in 1971. They saw
the writing on the wall. Penske, Donohue and AMC was without a doubt going
to win the championship in SCCA Trans Am and there was nothing the big three
could do about it. Their answer was to pull all factory support on their
teams in an attempt to diffuse Penske/Donohue/AMC's glory. My guess is we'll
be seeing a similar occurrence in NASCAR soon.............
Armand