[AMC-list] Coke 600 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Your eyes aren't fooling you, it was a Toyota Camry Hybrid pace car. They started racing a couple of years ago and now are very competitive, dominant almost. It's interesting how things are working out, with Chrysler in bankruptcy I can't see any Dodges running next year, if GM goes into bankruptcy I can't see them running either so it may be just Ford and Toyota. Since Toyota has more money than Ford they can spend more money on racing and have better cars, in that case Ford might as well drop out. Question, will NASCAR fans go to the track to see a bunch of Toyotas run round and round? I think it will be the end of NASCAR in short order. From boom to bust in a very few years.