[AMC-list] Column Shifter for 64 Classic Needed

[AMC-list] Column Shifter for 64 Classic Needed

At least I think I need the whole column shifter assembly for a 64 Classic with standard transmission.  I found that there appears to be an arm broken between the 1st-reverse and the 2nd-3rd shifter arms.  The pin on the rear arm of the shifter (1st-reverse?) slips out of the slot in the arm above because that arm appears to be broken at the slot.  Anyone familiar with this assembly would know what I'm talking about.  I'm still learning and will consult the TSM for more info.

Anyway, does anyone have a shifter assembly that would fit?

I've decided to keep the 64 Classic if I can fix this problem.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA