[AMC-list] Pull that back from the donate pile!

[AMC-list] Pull that back from the donate pile!

We've been going nuts cleaning and fixing around the house. Today I
was heading out the garage and looked at my old Schwinn Continental.
Just a nice yellow 10 speed bike. Needs new tubes. Had problems with
the rear wheel, so I had a mountainbike hub and wheel installed. Too
wide, and a pain to change the tire. I started hauling it to the
donate pile. Then thought twice about it. A '65 Rambler American. A
'66 Apache Chief (needing some attention). I think a Schwinn
Continental would fit in just nicely. Time to replace the tubes, maybe
replace the hub (hmmmm, maybe newer gears with a wider range!).

The Schwinn goes on the "to fix" list. It's more or less period
correct (I hope!)