Re: [AMC-list] FOR SALE: Mighty Mite in NC!

Re: [AMC-list] FOR SALE: Mighty Mite in NC!

" From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
"
" []
" I just hope the front drive axle is still
" there, which it should be. Converting to a different axle would be
" tough. Would be nice if the original engine and trans were available,
" even with a rod hanging out the side, but I wouldn't hold my breath on
" that!
" []
" Maybe pull that old Opel engine and find something more
" suitable -- and with a x-fer case! Can't be much room under the hood
" though.

suzuki might have something - see http://www.lj10.com/.  not many made
it over here though.