Re: [AMC-list] Quad 4 in 58-60 Rambler

That motor keeps popping up... it never occurred to me to think of it in the
American... at 150 - 180 hp it's a nice match!! What a good fit! After I
graduate in June I'm due for junkyard parts hunting (VSS, ECM, etc) and I
think I better go look at that quad 4.

It's a really pretty motor too.

The blower seems silly; a turbo would be much better, but hey, it's his toy,
and it'll be a hell of a ride!

Shifter placement looks good too.

--
All of your arguments are invalid.