[AMC-list] Rear leaf springs

Hey everyone, I'm in the need for new rear leaf springs for my 69 american, J.C. Whittney has some on sale for $122.00, but they only list for 75-76 pacer will these be something close . I am redoing the entire rearend set up , with a ford 9" and tubbing it. but wanted something close to the original length... I see that Kanter Auto has them listed in their catalog for $540.00 but thats a little steep for me right now. My friend bought a set from J.C. for his nova and they are nice product but are? 6" longer then the American?spring? any ideas ???