Re: [AMC-list] unleaded fuel

HOT ROD did an actual project to test unleaded vs. leaded gas anf found 5%
increased valve seat wear.

I run unleaded in all my cars, no problems attributable to unleaded gas.
Stock valve seats too, not hardened replacements. Maybe the seat wear out
"sooner", but no real way to tell. It's not the sky-is-falling problem
people thought it would be.

I run the cheapest possible gas too, though U.S. super-cheap gas at least is
not bad stuff. Individual stations might have bad tanks in the ground but
I've had zero problems and I drive my cars a lot (all are daily drivers).

I also think a lot of peoples problems with "bad gas" are really "bad, 40+
year old gas tanks". Two of three old cars I have now, the gas tank was a
project unto itself. It used to seem freaky to have to do that, now it's
normal. This stuff is old!!

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.