[AMC-list] early American hardtop and convertible door seals now availab

[AMC-list] early American hardtop and convertible door seals now available!

www.restorationspecialties.com. Ask for Dave Jr. A year ago I bundled up my
old door seals and other parts, made detailed drawings and all that rot and
sent them to those guys, and I've been calling them monthly or more since.
The seals are now available. These are the sort of "L" shaped seals the
crankup windows work against, they're metal backed up front and glue on in
back.

These seals are not available anywhere else.

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.