Re: [AMC-list] Yahoo! News Story - Reports: GM to export China-built car

Re: [AMC-list] Yahoo! News Story - Reports: GM to export China-built cars to US

No worries -- GM will go bust before then. Then Chrysler, later, Ford.
They'll at best get broken up into divisions -- Jeep, Corvette, F-150, etc
-- and sold. They all dug their own graves. You don't grow by treading water
and looking to the past and building on nostalgia, but by moving into the
scary and exciting future. Kids do it automatically. We did it as kids too,
if you recall. Didn't you get in trouble for messing with cars "the wrong
way"? Look what fun we had! (Have!)

The idea of national purity started dying 50+ years ago, along with WHITES
ONLY water fountains. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say.

What is this crap!!!! They want MY tax$$ bailout??? NO

--
All of your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.