From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jerry Casper
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 6:17 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] JL Police Gremlin - haven't seen them YET on the
EastCoast...found 3 Hotwheels Javelin colors, though...

 Yes, I have seen PICTURES of these , and I've been looking since Christmas
( takes about 2-3 months after to get anything the West coast has offered ,
or on Ebay ), but so far, nada. I've been REALLY disappointed with all the
stores locally, from Wal-mart ( cut back on JL cars to almost none ), Target
( same cut-backs ), and Toys R Us, my staple, has NOT restocked hardly at
all since Christmas, I only see the same old cars, or the same releases
restocked. So not sure when Virginia is going to see any, but I look at
least twice a week every week. The problem is, once they come out, you're
lucky to see them for 4-6 weeks, then any good ones are gone, and just the
unwanted ones are left.

So, still waiting patiently in Virginia for any siren-equipped Gremlins to
show up. I never saw any 5-packs either with the Gremlin, apparently no
Virginia stores carried that JL pack set. Oh well.

 I have found all 3 colors ( so far ) of the Hotwheels Javelin : Orange,
Black, and Green ( in a two-pack at Target ). Only one of the two-packs so
far, though.

Jerry Casper
Still trying to get a darn AMC on the road.