From: Richard Estermyer <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Trader Cards
To: "amc mail" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, May 10, 2009, 6:43 PM

Hi Bill,

Yes the plan is to offer AMC Trader Cards to anyone wanting some of their own.

Making up assortment packs, or sale of individual cards to make up your own
set, not sure which way to go yet.  Trying to keep the cost down for everyone.
Also to be set up as a series and making new series each year or so.

In the paperwork to give permission, it does state that not all pics will be
used.  Looking for pics with great backgrounds or good overall look including
the car.  The majority of the pics I received before had a good look of their
car and minimal of others.
Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer