[AMC-list] NASCAR Angel

Did anyone catch the TV show, NASCAR Angel, today. Dang, I turned it on
with just 18 minutes left in the show. I like to know the guys correct
name and city/state, that had the Javelin redone. Very interesting what I
saw of the show. Hope someone taped it and I can get a copy.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA  namdra1@xxxxxxx or
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168  (262) 843-4326
                 JOIN NAMDRA - the best AMC club around!!
'09 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 10-12. 2009 - Cordova Dragway Park, Cordova, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974, NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766