[AMC-list] Neat Site

Caution this site will cause you spend hours looking at some neat old pictures.  I found the Hokey Ass Message Board. H.A.M.B. They mainly deal with street rods but have some AMC content too.  But what they absolutely excel in, is posts containing photos of old NASCAR, Dragsters, Indy cars etc. etc.  Some of these posts contain 600 pages of old period photos.  I have downloaded some neat AMC NASCAR stuff as well as some AMC Drag Racing stuff.  Well worth the visit, but be prepared to stay awhile.  My clicker finger is tired.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/index.php ;