[AMC-list] Fw: Concord and Sprit Electric Windows

[AMC-list] Fw: Concord and Sprit Electric Windows

Bill below is wondering about possible interchange with electric windows on Concords to Spirits and if anyone can give advise or coach him it would be appreciated. Be sure to copy your reply to Bill and thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jalensky" <nhra326@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Eddie,
I was walking through a salvage yard and came accost 2 Concord wagons and a Concord 4 door. I have a 1979 AMC Spirit I'm making into a street machine and wondered if the front window regulators are the same from a 4 door to the two door Spririts and 4 door Concords. I sure would like to have electric windows in my Spirit! I also found some aftermarket electric window adapters which are cable driven for the Spirit and Concords which looked to be a nice set up. The same company also sells a remote door lock kit for the AMC's. I was also wondering if there were any other parts you may suggest to get off of these cars before the crusher gets then. Maybe you or one of your customers may be in need of something that maybe on them let me know if there is anything that maybe of value off the Concords..

Peace,
Bill Jalensky