Re: [AMC-list] A Strange Question-Myth Or Fact?

Re: [AMC-list] A Strange Question-Myth Or Fact?

" From: "Mr. AMC" <amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" This is a strange one I have never heard before. A member of my AMC
" model group just brought this up. While visiting his uncle in 2001
" his uncle had a brand new Dodge pickup. His uncle supposedly was told
" by the dealers mechanic that the truck had an AMC 360 in it as the
" Dodge 360 couldn't pass the pollution test at that time. No he is just
" going on what his uncle told him since he didn't look under the hood.
" To bad he didn't because he would have known if it was an AMC 360 or
" a Dodge 360.

the amc 360 was almost a decade out of production by '01...