Reply to: sale-fbugf-1125215034@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2009-04-16, 9:29AM PDT

79 Haskell 19 footer, 360 with some new parts needs interior and seats and trailer needs work. Looking for running truck, tagged with slip or cash or somethin, No delivery, runs good, pictures are from last summer at Boca damn, does about 60 mph and has 2 8gal imco tanks. Whatever your tradin sends pics. Has 2 small holes in hull from seats being screwed down. START AND GO RIGHT NOW. gallichioj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx It runs really good I had my kids out on it 5 times last year and no problems. Panther Jet Will need paint someday, but cleans up alright

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/1125215034.html