From: "Chris Peters" <cpeters1@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler 'AMC, Nash,Jeep and family'" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 8:38:18 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 68 javelin grill

Get yourself a product called Plastaid.  It is very cool stuff.  Basically
two part PVC.  You mix a powder with a liquid and have about 10 minutes to
form it to any shape.  It does not stick to you fingers and will chemically
bond with some plastics.  I used it to repair my steering wheel and it is
great.  You can color it with acrylic paint.  It's cheap too.  I love the
stuff.  The guy that repaired my 70 Javelin grill used it to make new tabs.