[AMC-list] FWD: 91 XJ in Vermont (not mine!)

91 Cherokee fs
    Posted by: "lenny47us" greenmtnman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx lenny47us
    Date: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:00 pm ((PDT))

I have a 91 Cherokee larado fs. I6 power buckets pw, automatic.
The engine needs a new S/belt. I started it up after 6-8 months sitting and it started right up. With a noise that came from the alternator that wasn't spinning. Saw a what I believe was a mouse flying by. The alternator wasn't spinning and it heated up the s/belt. I don't know much about its history of this 91. I got it for helping out a person who gave it to me for payment.
My idea was to pull the motor and tranie use it for my Comanche.
All sell the parts...
Now I need to get it out of here So it is for sale......offer a good price and come with a tow or flat bed and take it away.

Located in VT 05739 is the zip