[Amc-list] alignment or trunnion?

I noticed my 67 Rebel's front left wheel is toed a bit.  Could it be a bad trunnion suspension?  Or could it be a wheel alignment?  It was really windy today so it was hard to say if it pulled or not to one side.  Any way for me to find out for two years ago, I had an alignment done at a Goodyear store.  Hard to say if they got it right that time or not.  Thanks.  Jayson