Re: [Amc-list] Criagslist For sale & Wanted Ads

Re: [Amc-list] Criagslist For sale & Wanted Ads

I have been ripped of to the tune of $350 on craigslist but have found bargains and sold lots of stuff too.  As someone else said, it is better to shop locally so you can go pick up the item and pay for it if you are satisfied rather than do a mail order deal.  I was ripped off on a mail order deal. I filed a mail fraud claim with the post office but never even got an acknowledgement of my claim.  As far as I am concerned the postal service does not enforce the laws.  I had purchased a postal mail order to pay for the item, thus I was entitled to file the claim.

I have purchased a couple of AMC field cars using craigslist so I will continue to search the ads and sell things as appropriate.

Joe Fulton