Re: [Amc-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE-IN-SKY AWARD: $750.00 Starting Bid on Reb

Re: [Amc-list] TODAY'S AMC PIE-IN-SKY AWARD: $750.00 Starting Bid on Rebel

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 8:40 AM, Bill Serckie <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> That car does'nt look to bad, and I'm sure that there is room in the
> price...a two door Rebel ...If I were closer, I'd buy it...

It's also just asking price... he can hope, can't he? and our little cars
are no longer just used cars, or old cars, they are antique cars.

My father's friends used to salivate over some incredibly rusty P.O.S.
sticking out of the ground (literally), some fender or firewall, you know,
old Ferd crap from the 20s. I thought they were crazy.

Now I'm doing it. Hmm...

> Bill Serckie
> Coldwell Banker Real Estate & Mortgage Services
> 2 River Place Suite "K"
> Lansing, IL 60438
>
> Office # (708) 889-2739
> Fax #    (708) 360-5787