[Amc-list] avliable parts

I have some parts taking up space in my garage and need to buy some body work supplies to get started on my 66 Barracuda. If anyone is interested let me know. I have: 4 volcano centers, 4 AMC hubcaps, 1 -72 Javelin trunk deck with the spoiler holes in it (it will need to be sandblasted), 71 Javelin rear view mirror, 76 or 77 Gremlin fan shroud (for 6 cyl car) and it is perfect, AMC Gremlin aluminum & leather steering wheel (leather needs refit). I'll let the stuff go cheap just so it gets used and to get it out of the garage.
Troy