[Amc-list] FOR SALE: 69 AMC Rambler - 199/3spd manual $300

[Amc-list] FOR SALE: 69 AMC Rambler - 199/3spd manual $300

OK, guys, I've found another AMC here in Richmond.  I'd keep it for myself but with two cars in the paint shop, two just out of the paint shop and undergoing re-assembly, I'm at my practical limit.  My garage is full.  I'm trying to move stuff around to fit one more, but it ain't lookin' good.  OK, beyond my practical limit.  So...  Here are the details.

1969 Rambler (they dropped the "American" tag after 1968) 4-door sedan base model, 199/3spd manual, radio delete car with 98k, manual drum brakes, manual steering, vac wipers...  A real strippie!  Complete with rubber mats.  Tires look decent, but probably too old from sitting for regular high-speed use.  Floors are rusted pretty badly in the front (fortunately the AMC vendors have floor pans for around $90 or so that can be modified to fit the American); the inner rocker panels will need some work too.  Other rust is in the photos.  $300 or best offer.

It's located in Richmond VA.

The car is currently Virginia titled, and it was last run at least two years ago.  Once I get it home, I will try to get it running and see how it sounds.  Previous owner said it needs a clutch.

I took some photos that may be helpful:

Left rear 1/4 view: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zh97_nlXPDRmi6ZA99pB2g?feat=directlink
Right rear 1/4 view: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/7QHc7k2fkq3yDNvOlgiJ_Q?feat=directlink
Lower l.r. quarter panel: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/1bVFK5TjNNd5oC_yH5Oj4Q?feat=directlink
Lower r.r. quarter panel: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/GwQtNKmFn_kXh1dhtFyNsw?feat=directlink
OEM rear seat upholstery: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zqLsU2OhHPzVNNeYgPk2lA?feat=directlink
Steering wheel & dash: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/qw1KcssfHONAbbDJCgOSvw?feat=directlink
Odometer: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/8mgZilLg2SgMnWfM_ifkXw?feat=directlink
Lower driver's side door: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/gE62Ms18Aw1dyfiwmQDEqw?feat=directlink
Left front 1/4 view: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/9kthtVpLDj8ygGDggZhKWw?feat=directlink
Right front 1/4 view: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/fpFMuaMHcxqWE-aE2zrNug?feat=directlink
Engine compartment: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zmuo33OQnk42NOfqNc8oyg?feat=directlink
Front edge of hood: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zmVdNMlhEojHlWPnRpZ5WQ?feat=directlink
Door tag information: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/pvTD6RDb3sPkTvV-Eg5o5A?feat=directlink
Front passenger side floorboards: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/XDZzLCSe1ElAar14L_K0uA?feat=directlink
Headliner: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/IdYmKd4b0memY-SzHFUc8A?feat=directlink

Data plate decoding:

Body:		17402 - This car is the 17,402nd unit built at the
			Brampton, Ontario assembly plant during the 1969 model year.

Model:		6905-0

	69 = 1969 model year
	05 = Rambler (formerly Rambler American, in 1969 just "Rambler")
	-0 = base model

Trim:		923A

	9 = 69 model year
	23 = blue on base model
	A = fabric on bench seat.

Paint:		72

- AMC Code:		P72A
- AMC Name:		Frost White
- Years used:		65-70
- DITZLER / PPG:	8616
- DuPONT		93-97471
- DuPONT (lacquer)	4662L

I have some extra parts laying around for this model, too:

1.  1969 owner's manual
2.  1969 owner's service policy and warranty booklet
3.  1968 service specifications book.
4.  Extra set of taillamps:
	http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/_j0Lnbg0ZsiNtQ0IGPPbuw?feat=directlink
	http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/O8hXLWRrR2rbU7FhbzA0Aw?feat=directlink