[Amc-list] Found them!

Got the gas tank and Model 20 diff I wanted tonight for my Spirit. Cleaning up my desk, I discovered a check I thought I had sent out a month ago for my seat (My bad! Damn I hate forgetfulness!)
   Next I mod the tank for EFI (going with Jeep set up, so an electric fuel pump will be going in) Setting up the gauge to match should be interesting. Probably going with a '91ish XJ pump setup (that's the EFI system I have to go in)
   Next issue: One piece axles for the M20 I have (came from a '77 AMX. Unsure of ratio yet, but I'm hoping for 3.08 to match the Eagle front diff I have)