Re: [Amc-list] fuel charge temperature

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 8:11 PM, d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> wow, that is a suprise. i thought it would be quite a bit hotter than that.

Yeah, me too. I dont really know what to make of it though. Here in LA I'm
fine. Cold air intake in your neck of the woods in winter would probably be
not so good.

 filter. i would like to make it a cold induction. and your rmps for the
> speeds your doing?? i wonder how far off of that this other 62 classic with
> od in it would be. i spin 3000 at 60 mph. i dont go over 60 to often or to
> long. to fast for it i feel.

MPH and rpm are in the table... 2050 rpm at 60mph. The tach in the car is
really ancient and untrustworthy (but high cool factor: it was Barney
Navarro's). RPM is calculated from axle+OD+tire size.

--
All your arguments are invalid.
Enjoy your unstable system.