[Amc-list] FREE Trunk lid 2 off them no rust or dents, Heads, and other

[Amc-list] FREE Trunk lid 2 off them no rust or dents, Heads, and other stuff.

These are Matador or ambassador. 72 mabe? I have had them hanging in my garage for 5 years time for them to go. Also free set of late dogleg heads. Bridged style with no rockers. Just heads with valves and springs. I will not clean them to find casting # they are free. Free ambassador rear bumper with good tail lights all across inside bumper.  free 2bbl carbs and free 1 bbl carbs. Located in central CT. Davis 860-997-2732 cell