[Amc-list] Bought a 70 Javelin/gave up on Machine

[Amc-list] Bought a 70 Javelin/gave up on Machine

Hi guys. Last weekmy wife and i bought a 44,000 mile 1970 Javelin. BBO in color. Looked at it several years ago. Thought the fellow had sold it. It is a VERY  nice car(except it's only a 304). Has an auto trans,ps,A/C that works! Converted to R134A already also. I gave up on a Machine!! TOOOO much $$$ for me! I found one on ebay in Oregon..i beleive. Not a BAD car...But needed door rust out /rocker rust repairs and total paint. opening bid was $15,500!! WHEW! Anyhway the Jav needs very little...other than maybe a gastank. HAD rust/owner washed it out. Did not boil it?? Thanks,Joe