Re: [AMC-list] Fw: crook alert, just got this msg

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: crook alert, just got this msg

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" While we talking about scammers, here is the usual type where scammers
" will look at wanted ads, sometimes for sale ads, then email you not
" knowing what the hell they are even asking about. most of these seem
" to originate from UK for whatever reason maybe the limeys are bored.
" "Rainer Doecke" (not their real name it is like all the strippers are
" either named Amber or Sunshine) is the scammer while longtime AMCer in
" Sooner country (OK) replied in the red letters, yikes, it is more fun
" to lead the scammers on while shutting down their server/account IMHO.
" Eddie Stakes
" 713.464.8825
" eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
" www.planethoustonamx.com