  From: henry williams
  To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 7:32 PM
  Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: 1974 AMC amx nice - $3000/revised/revised

        you know eddie i almost got scammed on craigs list just this weekend i was trying to sell a dresser and sombody named christian told me he would send me a bank check for it and that he would have a mover get in contact with me about picking it up he then emailed me a day later and said i should recieve the check in 2 days then the next day he said that his secretary had made a mistake on the check and made it out for 2200 he said to just deposit the check when it comes in take out the 200. and a extra 50 for my inconveince as he wanted me to wire the rest to the moving company through western union ya know i might be a little nieve and trusting to people in general but i was not born yesterday i sent him back another email and basically told him to kiss my a#@# i have been selling stuff on ebay and you usually can spot a fraudulent ad but i did not think nothing of this until he said that they made the check out for too much and then the red flag went up just goes to
 show you that some people will do just about any thing to rip off the honest and hard working people when these people are caught they should rip thier ba@#@ and feed them to a pit bull and then let the pit finish them off sorry about my language but it burns my a@# that it is getting to the point that you can not trust any one any more...henry in ct.