From: domenico christian
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 4:14 PM
Subject: RE: 1974 AMC amx nice - $3000

As I've told you at this moment I am in Great Falls, MT in a military base getting ready for Iraq. This mean that I do a special training program and I am not allowed to get out of the unit or give calls whenever I want. The shipping can't be a problem because I can do it at no cost for you.
eBay is the third party involved who will offer us both protection.Let me tell you how we will make this deal:
1.You will have to give me your full name and shipping address and I will open a case.
2.You will be contacted by eBay
3.You will send the money at eBay
4. I will start the shipping  process
5.In 2-3 days the car and all the documents that you need to pass it on to your   name will arrive to the address you provided to eBay
6.You will have 5 days to inspect and test drive the car
7.If there are any kind of problems with the car which I don't think will be the case, you will be fully refunded and I will take responsibility to pay around $200 to ship it to the closest eBay warehouse until I find another buyer.
The deposit you make will be kept by eBay until you will receive and inspect the car.There is no risk in this deal.The transaction is simple so everything should go as planned.I have to tell you I will sell the car to the first one who starts this deal by sending the deposit.
Have a good day and hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Christian Domenico