Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:42:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: Greg Taylor <amundaza@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Concord question...
To: Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Richard,
The Gremlin body style?was carried over onto the Spirit & Eagle
platforms.? The Eagle version of the Gremmie was called the Kammback.? I
think the Spirit version of the Gremlin was called the Spirit Hatchback,
while the more common Spirit we all love and know about was called the
Spirit Liftback.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor