Re: [AMC-list] Where can i find a T-96

The page is there, but we need to reinitialize all the links, none work. Don't know how that happened, they were okay a couple months ago. We'll fix it! 1960 Rambler explains it all! The 60 196 used the M-8 auto trans with a vacuum modulator. The M-35 didn't appear until 63, maybe as a running change in later 62 models. Before the M-35 all BW autos used in AMCs were M-8s.
----------
Date: 17 Jul 2009 04:50:08 -0000
From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx

i cant get to the amc-list page anymore, keeps telling me it dont exist. i can
only view the list from amcyclopedia. and yes, it was posted to amcyclopedia.
he has made posts before, and people recieved it. he has a 1960 classic with
196, and im going to assume it is auto.
--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts